I declare that I am applying for the Camp/Activity stated on the Application Form on behalf of my Child/Ward and undertake to pay the full fees by the stated deadline (and any travel expenses if the named Child/Ward is not travelling according to arrangements made by Habonim Dror).
1. No Applicant (including Leaders) will be allowed to participate in a Camp/Activity unless Habonim Dror has received (a) a fully completed Agreement and Medical Form (and Parental/Guardian Consent and Agreement where applicable), and (b) full payment, unless alternative arrangements have been made in writing prior to the specified date.
2. Places on each Habonim Dror UK Camp/Activity are limited, and completion of the Agreement and Medical Forms does not guarantee acceptance.
3. The Deposit is non-refundable in all cases where the Applicant cancels or does not attend the Camp/Activity for which their application has been formally accepted. Any further refund or payment due will be subject to the Cancellation Policy for the specific Camp/Activity. Where Habonim Dror decides to cancel the Camp/Activity for whatever reason all monies paid by the Applicant to Habonim Dror for the specific Camp/Activity will be refunded.
4. The prices, dates and times stated in the Application Form are subject to confirmation. Any changes will be published as soon as they are known. Furthermore, there may be unforeseen delays or changes.
5. Only for very special reasons will a Participant be permitted to arrive late or leave early from any Camp/Activity or be taken away from the Camp/Activity at any time, and then only with prior arrangement and when the Participant is accompanied by an agreed adult as appropriate.
6. Habonim Dror reserves the right to reject an Application based on prior behavioural issues, or to take such issues into account for behaviour management at the Camp/Activity.
7. The Leaders of the Camp reserve the right to send home any Participant that is considered unsuitable for the Camp/Activity. Should any Participant (including Leaders – throughout this document) be sent home for contravening the rules of the Camp/Activity set down by Habonim Dror or have to return home due to illness or of their own volition, they (and/or their Parents/Guardians) will be liable for all the Travel Costs incurred (plus any related costs involved) and may, at the discretion of the Leaders, they (or nominated Relative or Friend) be required to collect their Child. In such circumstances, NO refund will be given.
8. It is a legal responsibility that everyone on a private Bus/Coach is required to wear a seatbelt. Should the Participant not be wearing one, the Participant (or their Parents/Guardians where appropriate) accept full responsibility for the consequences, including and associated fees, fines and insurance-related matters.
9. It is Habonim Dror’s policy that Participants are not permitted to take mobile phones on Camps/Activities (with the exception of Muchanim and Madatzim where they must only be used at specified times and not during the programme time). If one is brought, it will be withheld for the duration of the camp but Habonim Dror cannot be held responsible for its safe return. These items are not covered on the Insurance policy.
10. By signing/submitting the Application Form (of which this document forms an integral part) the Applicant (or their Parents/Guardians where applicable) accepts that photographs of themselves can be used for Habonim Dror’s marketing activities, which includes online, social and print media. Upon request, specific photographs which have been published online can be removed.
11. Cigarettes, vaping, alcohol, all illegal drugs, all illegal substances, caffeine-based products (and any misuse of legal substances – as determined solely by Habonim Dror) are strictly forbidden, and their use completely prohibited on the Camp/Activity. Involvement with any of the above will likely result at Habonim Dror’s sole discretion those concerned being sent home immediately at the expense of the Participant (or Parent/Guardian if the Participant is under 18 years of age), and no refund being given. The decision
12. No weapons of any kind including pocket knives, or Bullying or any other forms of anti- social behaviour will be tolerated. Nor will leaving the site without permission be tolerated.
13. Any Participant carrying out an action regarded by a Camp Leader as wilful damage will be held liable for this damage. The Participant (and/or Parents/Guardians as applicable), will be held responsible for the full payment of any costs incurred due to this damage, or any subsequent related costs.
14. Habonim Dror reserves the right to search the luggage/belongings of any Participant.
15. Habonim Dror accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or loss of personal possessions of any of the participants under any circumstances.
16. If the Participant has any special considerations or pre-existing conditions of any kind (physical, mental, dental, optical or other) the Participant will need to take out their own Insurance Cover.
17. We advise that Participants do not bring any valuables with them as there is no insurance cover provided for such items. Valuables, by definition, include items such as cameras, mobile phones, iPods, iPads, laptops, and jewellery.